The most advanced platform for building sample instruments – and the first choice for professional audio plug-in developers worldwide.
What is it?
- Toolkit for building professional audio plug-ins
- Focus on creativity, not software development
- Affordable and accessible
Who is it for?
If you are already producing and releasing plug-ins, and you’re looking to speed up development, reduce cost, and increase brand awareness…
If you produce great sounds but are dependent on third party samplers or would like to step up your game and build plug-ins with minimum upfront investment…
How does it work?
- Sign up and download the SDK
- Build and release plug-ins
- Share revenues with Gorilla Engine
‚Something like the Unity game engine but for audio plug-ins. Finally!‘
Peter Gorges, Co-Founder UJAM Instruments
- Graphical instrument and sample editor
- Flexible, modular library:
– Oscillators, etc.
- Import many popular sampler formats
- Use your existing algorithms as custom modules
- No upfront cost
- Revenue sharing
- Free versions are free
- Flexible discounting
- Fees based on actual net revenues
- Billing matches your cycles
- No curation
- No waiting times
- White-label solution
- Your brand, your plug-in
- No ‚frame application‘
- Build and encrypt yourself
State-of-the-Art Tech & Performance
- Modern software stack, various options to integrate
- Cloud connected
- Optimized CPU/memory performance and disk streaming
- Automatic testing:
– engine performance/stability
– optional instrument profiling
- Embedded Linux, ARM and Intel, BareMetal
Tried & Trusted by the World’s Best
GE-Based plug-ins sold
Years in the market
Our team built successful sampler engines before…
Curious? Register now…
…to learn more about how to become a Gorilla Engine developer.